Back to school covid-19 measures
Your safety is our priority
Throughout this pandemic, the safety of our students and teachers has always been our number one priority. This has remained true since we slowly reopened our school in late August. We are constantly monitoring the situation and will continue to follow best practice and governmental guidance in the months to come.
Is YogaLondon Open?
Yes! All in-person teacher training courses resumed at the start of September 2020 and our students are back in the studio learning to teach yoga. We have adopted new health and safety measures for our students and teachers’ well-being. These have allowed us to reopen our doors in a safe way, and we are constantly reviewing these measures to ensure they are current.
What safety measures have we implemented?
We are following best practices and government guidelines as they publish them. The current health and safety measures we have adopted include:
- - Reduced maximum class size to ensure there is adequate spacing between yoga mats;
- - Increased access to hand sanitation within the studios;
- - Changes to the school syllabus, including no hands-on adjustments or other touching;
- - No use of shared studio mats, blocks, blankets, straps, and any other communal equipment;
- - No sharing of personal mats, blocks, blankets, straps, and any other personal equipment;
- - Reduced access to communal facilities such as lockers, changing rooms, and showers in studios that have them;
- - The use of face-masks in common areas but not during classes;
- - A clear policy encouraging anyone feeling unwell to stay home and self-isolate. Our flexible course transfer policy will still apply during this transitional period.
Please feel free to get in touch with our team and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.