Back to school covid-19 measures
Your safety is our priority
Throughout this pandemic, the safety of our students and teachers has always been our number one priority, and it will remain true as we reopen our school. We will monitor the situation and will continue to follow best practice and governmental guidance as and when we receive it.
When will we re-open?
We have made the decision to stagger the re-opening of our in-person classes. We will begin by prioritising our existing students, allowing them to complete their studies with in-person training and exams in August. This phased approach will also ensure we have all the necessary measures and equipment in place to welcome our students and teachers back safely. All in-person courses will resume fully in September 2020. But in the meantime our school remains open! Throughout the summer, we will continue to run a range of courses online.
What safety measures are we implementing?
We will follow best practices and government guidelines as they publish them. The current health and safety measures we expect to adopt include:
- - Reduced maximum class size to ensure there is adequate spacing between yoga mats;
- - Increased access to hand sanitation within the studio;
- - Rules restricting the use of hands-on adjustments or other touching;
- - Rules restricting the use of studio mats, blocks, blankets, straps, and any other communal equipment;
- - Rules preventing the sharing of personal mats, blocks, blankets, straps, and any other personal equipment;
- - Reduced access to communal facilities such as lockers, changing rooms, and showers in studios that have them;
- - The implementation of any face-covering guidelines set out by the government;
- - A clear policy to students and teachers that actively encourages anyone feeling unwell to stay home and self-isolate. Our flexible course transfer policy will still apply during this transitional period.
Please feel free to get in touch with our team and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.