We are looking for a freelance (variable hours: Friday-Sunday) Pregnancy Yoga Teacher Trainer to deliver lectures and practical classes on our Prenatal training. Pregnancy Yoga Teacher Trainers are responsible for providing students with safe, inspirational and effective yoga classes and lectures while reinforcing the YogaLondon culture and commitment to high standards. The successful candidate will be an excellent team player, have a positive and friendly attitude, and have experience of leading large group yoga classes. They will also have significant experience teaching prenatal yoga classes. They will have the ability to motivate and support a broad range of students, while being an ambassador of the school.
The ideal candidate should:
- Have excellent people skills and be positive, friendly, professional and courteous.
- Be a Yoga Alliance registered yoga teacher (ideally at the 500-hour level) and have a dedicated yoga practice.
- Have a minimum of 2 years yoga teaching experience in a group class setting.
- Have a minimum 50 hours experience teaching a pregnancy and/or postnatal classes.
- Have up to date personal liability insurance and PPL license.
- Have a UK passport or work visa for the UK.
- Participate in continuing education on a yearly basis.
- Teach classes according to the schedule description, following class plans and starting/ending as scheduled.
- Instruct the poses according to YogaLondon technique, giving clear alignment instructions and safe sequencing.
- Provide a comfortable and positive class environment.
- Be responsible for leaving the studio in a clean and orderly fashion with all props and equipment stored.
- Maintain student attendance registers.
- Be responsible for marking homework from their sessions.
- Communicate student and venue feedback to the rest of the Pregnancy Yoga team, and to the school administrator in a timely manner.
- Attend a monthly teacher meeting to feedback and share events from the school to the Course Leader, Team Leader and School Admin, and to receive communications about developments in YogaLondon.
- Promote upcoming events, workshops and further trainings at YogaLondon.
- Have familiarity with all instructors and trainings at YogaLondon, including course pricing and dates.
- Maintain a professional and positive relationship with the whole YogaLondon team, venue staff and students.
£40 per hour
Please email a covering letter explaining your interest in the role and your CV to email@example.com.