Pre & Postnatal Course Payment Details
In order to make our trainings more accessible our course fees are spread out over monthly payments. Payments start at £125 per month over 4 months, after a £250 deposit. The total course fee is £750.
Course Deposits and Payment Methods
A non-refundable deposit of £250 is due to reserve your space in the YogaLondon Teacher Training. Note: Your space is not secured until the deposit has been paid.
Payments may be made by cheque, direct bank transfer, or credit card (Paypal). For any queries about payments please call 020 3286 2534 or contact us.
What is Included in the Course Fee
Included in the fee is all tuition, assesments and teachers' certificate. You will also be given a YogaLondon Pre & Postnatal Training Manual on the first day of the course.
Not included in the course fee are three set texts listed in the acceptance letter. The set texts for the course will cost approximately £50 (RRP). If you wish to teach pregnancy yoga on completion of this course you will also need to upgrade your insurance cover (typically an additional £20 per year) and update Yoga Alliance International Membership (one-time fee of US$50).
Cancellation and Refund Policy
We strongly encourage applicants to consider the time and financial investments required to complete the YogaLondon Teacher Training, ensuring that the dates and times work for you.
- Cancellations made up to two month before the training starts - you will receive a full refund of all payments made minus £250 deposit
- After the training start date - no refund is available
100% attendance of the course is expected to become certified
We understand that emergencies and other life situations do arise. We recommend that you carefully review your schedule and upcoming obligations to ensure that you can commit fully to the teacher training. In some circumstances the following options may apply:
- Missed Lectures: Private lessons may be scheduled with the course leader to cover missed classes, at an additional cost of £50 per hour.
- Missed Weekend: If a student is absent from a full weekend they may attend the equivalent lectures during the following course. Fees apply.
- Making up hours missed is offered only in the face of extenuating events and will be extended by the teacher training director on a case-by-case basis. No teaching certification will be offered until all course hours have been completed.
Questions? Please contact us.